ANN: RabbitmqHosting - A new rabbitMQ as a service company.

ANN: RabbitmqHosting - A new rabbitMQ as a service company.

rabbitmqGuy

RabbitmqHosting is a rabbitMQ as a service company that provides users with rabbitMQ servers that do not have any artificial rate limits.
We built RabbitmqHosting because we weren't satisfied with the few alternatives that are on the market and we always felt that we could do better, and now we think we have.

Some of the reasons that makes us awesome -in our humble opinion- are:
- We do not impose any rate limits. ie no limits on; the number of messages you can send, number of connections you can have or anything else.
- All our plans come with dedicated rabbitMQ servers. We do not setup shared rabbitMQ servers(vhosts).
- Fully managed rabbitMQ servers. Just point and click to create a rabbitmq server that is tuned for production workloads.

We welcome any questions or feedback that you may have.
And if you are looking for a hosted rabbitMQ service, do check us out; all our plans come with a 14 day free trial period.