Draft of C++ rabbitMq API

Sean Brown
I was wondering if you noticed any memory leaks associated with Queue and Exchange declares? The AMQP connection object itself doesn't leak, but whenever I do connection->createExchange() or connection->createQueue() I always get a memory leak. Even if I don't use the objects, there's always the same memory leaks per Exchange or Queue created.

--Sean

Draft of C++ rabbitMq API

alan.antonuk
Which C++ client are you using? (There is more than one out there...)