How to get all bindings of a queue

khloroform187
This post was updated on .
My goal is to do a "cleanup" of all the bindings on a queue at deployment for XYZ reasons (by comparing actual bindings to the ones I am binding at startup). I am using the .net Rabbit.Client and I found the UnbindQueue method which is exactly what I need. However, I need to provide the binding I want remove, and this is the kind of information I am not able to find. I cannot just delete the queue because there are some messages in there. Is there a way to do this using .net client?