How to set trace_on durably?

Gotthard, Petr

Hello,

Is there be a way to durably enable tracing for a given virtual host? Instead calling rabbitmqctl each time the broker is started.

There is a ‘trace_vhosts’ configuration option, but it is marked as internal. Could I use it somehow?

Thanks,

Petr

Re: How to set trace_on durably?

Simon MacMullen-2
On 14/08/13 18:55, Gotthard, Petr wrote:
> Is there be a way to durably enable tracing for a given virtual host?
> Instead calling rabbitmqctl each time the broker is started.

There's no official way.

> There is a ‘trace_vhosts’ configuration option, but it is marked as
> internal. Could I use it somehow?

But you might get away with using that. Try something like:

[{rabbit, [{trace_vhosts, [<<"/">>, <<"my-vhost">>]}]}].

or whatever.