Is there a compiled RabbitMQ AMQP client library available for the Windows or Linux platform?

Is there a compiled RabbitMQ AMQP client library available for the Windows or Linux platform?

Michael Justin
Hello,

for some experimental work on Delphi and Free Pascal client library
bindings I am looking for compiled AMQP libraries for Windows (DLL) or
Linux.

So far I found only source code for open source C/C++ AMQP libraries. I
have not experience with C/C++, so maybe somebody knows Internet
locations where I can find compiled library binaries?

--
Michael Justin

Re: Is there a compiled RabbitMQ AMQP client library available for the Windows or Linux platform?

Haster
Hi, I don't know such places in Internet.
But I can share binaries for Windows x32, x64, Linux RedHat 5.0 x64, Linux RedHat 6.0 x64, HPUX x64 (IA64) and Sun Solaris 2.10 x64 (SPARC)

But I think that it's more simple to build this library on place