Is there possible use short connection in RabbitMQ?

Is there possible use short connection in RabbitMQ?

Lost
I want use RabbitMQ as an RPC server.
I want use short connection in requester with rabbitmq, is it possible?
every request i need build a connection and creating a callback queue.
RPC request finished, i need delete callback queue and disconnect.
Is it ok or maybe inefficient?

Re: Is there possible use short connection in RabbitMQ?

Michael Klishin-2
 On 18 July 2014 at 09:41:26, Lost ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > I want use short connection in requester with rabbitmq, is it
> possible?
> every request i need build a connection and creating a callback
> queue.
> RPC request finished, i need delete callback queue and disconnect.
> Is it ok or maybe inefficient?

It will be less efficient that not reconnecting every time but will work
otherwise. You can use exclusive queues for replies, those will be deleted
automatically when the connection they were created on is closed/lost.