Local time in overview charts?

Gotthard, Petr

Hello,

Can I somehow configure the timezone used by the Overview charts (Queues messages and Message rates)? I’m in the CEST zone (UTC+2), typing ‘date’ in Linux gives me correct time, but the Overview charts keep showing a time minus 2 hours (UTC time?) Can I change it somehow?

Petr

Re: Local time in overview charts?

Simon MacMullen-2
On 23/07/13 15:01, Gotthard, Petr wrote:
> Can I somehow configure the timezone used by the Overview charts (Queues
> messages and Message rates)? I’m in the CEST zone (UTC+2), typing ‘date’
> in Linux gives me correct time, but the Overview charts keep showing a
> time minus 2 hours (UTC time?) Can I change it somehow?

Ah. Good point.

You can't, but this will get fixed in a future release (just by
defaulting to the browser timezone).