Message Stats in /api/overview

lepolac
Hi,

I'm trying to parse the JSON document returned by the overview method of the API.
Sometimes the field message_stats is empty :
message_stats: { },

I checked and those nodes contain the management statistics database.
Any reason why this is empty ?
Values appear as soon as there is traffic though.
Shouldn't it be displaying 0 in all its field (publish_details, deliver_details, etc) instead of being empty ?
Would make it a lot easier to sanitize.

Re: Message Stats in /api/overview

Simon MacMullen-2
Yes, we only show stats for which there is traffic. This does get asked
about with some frequency though, so we might change it in future.

Cheers, Simon