Multiple Nodes on a same unix box

k.madnani84

I am trying to design a multii clustered environment on same unix box with two separate installations of RabbitMQ 3.3.4 . I use to pass NODENAME in my rabbitmq-env.conf file and also mention nodenames in rabbitmq.config file.The problem is rabbitmq is trying to retrieve some previous Nodenames which i used in past though i am performing a clean installation now.I am trying to understand is there some different place where Nodenames are stored other than rabbitmq-env.conf.Here is the error and my config files :
d1c1d20 is nothing but a vtier on zldv0435.

rabbitmq.config file 1 :

[{rabbit,
  [{cluster_nodes, {['rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@d1c1d20', 'rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435'], disc}},
   {default_user,<<"rbtadmin">>},
   {default_pass,<<"myRbtPassword">>},
   {vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.40}]
},
{rabbitmq_management, [{listener, [{port, 15672}]}]}

rabbitmq-env.conf 1:

NODENAME=rabbitCluster_zldv0435

rabbitmq.config file 2 :

[{rabbit,
  [{cluster_nodes, {['rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@d1c1d20', 'rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435'], disc}},
   {default_user,<<"rbtadmin">>},
   {default_pass,<<"myRbtPassword">>},
   {vm_memory_high_watermark, 0.40}]
},
{rabbitmq_management, [{listener, [{port, 15674}]}]}

rabbitmq-env.conf 2:

NODE_PORT=5674
NODENAME=rabbitCluster_d1c1d20
SERVER_START_ARGS="-rabbitmq_management listener [{port,15674}]"

Status on 1:

bash-3.2$ ./rabbitmqctl cluster_status
Cluster status of node rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435 ...
[{nodes,[{disc,[rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435,vtierCluster@zldv0435]}]},
 {running_nodes,[vtierCluster@zldv0435,rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435]},
 {cluster_name,<<"rabbitCluster_zldv0435@zldv0435.vci.att.com">>},
 {partitions,[]}]
...done.

Status on 2:

./rabbitmqctl cluster_status
Cluster status of node rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@zldv0435 ...
Error: unable to connect to node rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@zldv0435: nodedown

DIAGNOSTICS
===========

attempted to contact: [rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@zldv0435]

rabbitCluster_d1c1d20@zldv0435:
  * connected to epmd (port 4369) on zldv0435
  * epmd reports: node 'rabbitCluster_d1c1d20' not running at all
                  other nodes on zldv0435: [rabbitCluster_zldv0435,
                                            vtierCluster]
  * suggestion: start the node

current node details:
- node name: rabbitmqctl16995@zldv0435
- home dir: /opt/app/d1c1d20
- cookie hash: SZLNM0NVcqH7vF5QZ3C1fw==

My worry is from where is the node vtierCluster is being picked up i used it in past but no more exists?