New Installation Rabbit MQ 3.3.4 with erl6.0

New Installation Rabbit MQ 3.3.4 with erl6.0

Dhinesh
This post was updated on .
Hi Team,

 i have installed the rabbitmq 3.3.4 with erl6.0

but when i start the server it is throwing below error..
Server Error

any one help me to resolve this issue..

Regards,
Dhinesh P

Re: New Installation Rabbit MQ 3.3.4 with erl6.0

Michael Klishin-2
On 24 July 2014 at 10:50:40, Dhinesh ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > i have installed the rabbitmq 3.3.4 with erl6.0
>
> but when i start the server it is throwing below error..

The link 404s for me.

Re: New Installation Rabbit MQ 3.3.4 with erl6.0

Simon MacMullen-2
On 24/07/14 12:26, Michael Klishin wrote:
> On 24 July 2014 at 10:50:40, Dhinesh ([hidden email]) wrote:
>>> i have installed the rabbitmq 3.3.4 with erl6.0
>>
>> but when i start the server it is throwing below error..
>
> The link 404s for me.

You have to look at it through the nabble interface :-(

The link shows rabbitmqctl diagnostics when it can connect to the node
via TCP but Erlang distribution isn't working.

Dhinesh: the most likely issue is that the Erlang cookie is not
synchronised. This is particularly likely to happen when installing on
Windows as one user then running it as another. Check the logs for where
the server is getting the cookie, and copy it to C:\Users\Administrator.

On 24 July 2014 at 15:26:54, Michael Klishin ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > The link 404s for me.

Apparently opening the entire thread on Nable helps:
http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/New-Installation-Rabbit-MQ-3-3-4-with-erl6-0-td36879.html

You already have a RabbitMQ node running on the host. You can either shut down
the existing node (e.g. the Windows service) or run another with with a different
config file and different nodename/ports.

See http://rabbitmq.com/configure.html.

RABBITMQ_NODE_PORT (this is the port clients will connect to), RABBITMQ_DIST_PORT,
and RABBITMQ_NODENAME are of particular interest.

On 24 July 2014 at 15:36:24, Michael Klishin ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > You already have a RabbitMQ node running on the host. You can
> either shut down
> the existing node (e.g. the Windows service) or run another with
> with a different
> config file and different nodename/ports.

Looks like the real problem is the very first error from rabbitmqctl.
Feel free to ignore my suggestion about starting another node ;)

Re: New Installation Rabbit MQ 3.3.4 with erl6.0

Dhinesh
HI Team,
i am getting below error while start the rabbitmqserver..

Server Error

can you pls any one help to solve this issue..

i did not use the cluster server.. we have only one rabbitmq server..

Regards,

Dhinesh P