Non-crashing error

tsuraan
I'm getting this error in my rabbit.log, and nothing at all in my -sasl.log:

Error in process <0.3222.770> on node 'mqueue@master' with exit value:
{undef,[{rabbit_msg_store,sync,[]}]}

I can't find any place where :sync() is being called with no
arguments, and I don't have any sort of traceback.  the sasl.log is
empty, so there's no help there.  I'm not sure if this bug report is
of any value at all without that info, but I'm trying :)  The problem
that I've seen is that I very rarely get a failure to connect to
rabbit, but then it is working fine immediately afterwards.  There are
no printouts on the console where the rabbit server is running.

hg summary gives me "parent: 2964:dcf75e1958f6 tip".

If I can provide anything more useful, I'll be happy to.

Re: Non-crashing error

Matthias Radestock-3
Tsuraan,

tsuraan wrote:
> I'm getting this error in my rabbit.log, and nothing at all in my -sasl.log:
>
> Error in process <0.3222.770> on node 'mqueue@master' with exit value:
> {undef,[{rabbit_msg_store,sync,[]}]}

This got fixed in
http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/rev/5ded8d0fb268 on 6th April.

Re: Non-crashing error

tsuraan
> This got fixed in http://hg.rabbitmq.com/rabbitmq-server/rev/5ded8d0fb268 on
> 6th April.

Aha, really out of date code again.  Sorry for the noise.