Partition handling configuration

lepolac
Hi,

I would like to know how is the partition handling configuration propagated within a cluster.
If I have say 2 nodes with autoheal and 3 nodes without anything specified, will the autoheal propagate ?
What happens if you have autoheal on some and pause_minority on the rest, does the majority of nodes with the same config win ?

Regards

Re: Partition handling configuration

Simon MacMullen-2
On 22/04/2014 20:03, lepolac wrote:
> I would like to know how is the partition handling configuration propagated
> within a cluster.
> If I have say 2 nodes with autoheal and 3 nodes without anything specified,
> will the autoheal propagate ?

No, you need to set it the same on all nodes.

> What happens if you have autoheal on some and pause_minority on the rest,
> does the majority of nodes with the same config win ?

Things will work strangely.

Re: Partition handling configuration

lepolac
Thanks :)