Permissions and exchanges

lepolac
Hi,

I had a look at the permissions but they are regexp based to grant permission on objects that matches the expression.
What if I want to revoke the configure permission for any resource ?
Is there a possibility to put “none” as configure regexp ?

Also is there a way to allow queue declaration and bindings, but restrict exchange creation ?

Thanks

Re: Permissions and exchanges

Matthias Radestock-3
On 05/06/14 16:02, lepolac wrote:
> Is there a possibility to put “none” as configure regexp ?

^$

> Also is there a way to allow queue declaration and bindings, but
> restrict exchange creation ?

no.