Rabbit MQ Works in Local but not in Serverhost

Rabbit MQ Works in Local but not in Serverhost

mohitsharmaniit11
I had implemented Rabbit MQ in ASP.NET Web API. I had checked and found that it is working perfectly in local computer but when i publish the site on the Host (which is a virtual computer where i had installed Rabbit MQ Server and even enable its management and checked by creating deleting queues and exchange).

It stop working. Do i need to do any kind of configuration in IIS Server. My IIS is 7.0