Quantcast

Rabbit MQ in LB

dilip.aim11
Hi ,
I am using RMQ with Cluster over Load Balancer (LB)

While Receiving the message if i m giving IP address of machine My code works fine .
But if I give LB name to receive RMQ  message  ,  on that case -
1 - its read  all the message from Q successfully
2 - Once Q is idle for 1 minute , and i post new message on Q , My Window service not able to read message . ( its need window service restart to read message )

Its look connection is closing . ,when i am using LB name instead of IP address of machine .

Any suggestion will b helpful thanks
Dilip