RabbitMQ Access Control Regex Forward Slash Character

RabbitMQ Access Control Regex Forward Slash Character

dylan25
I am currently learning how to configure access control in RabbitMQ. I have been able to restrict user permissions for publishing to a specific exchange, but now I am trying to determine how to restrict users to specific topics on the topic exchange. For example, if I had a topic "test" on the amq.topic exchange (with a URI of amqp://socket/vhost/topic/test), would I use a regular expression such as ^amq\.topic\/test$ to allow a user to publish only to that exchange?

Thank you in advance for your help,
Dylan