Quantcast

RabbitMQ support JMS in the future?

Huang Tonglang

Is it possible that RabbitMQ can support JMS in the future? Although QPID client can connect to RabbitMQ, but the quality of its code is really not so good.

Thank you.

Re: RabbitMQ support JMS in the future?

Simon MacMullen-2
On 09/01/13 10:32, Huang Tonglang wrote:
> Is it possible that RabbitMQ can support JMS in the future? Although
> QPID client can connect to RabbitMQ, but the quality of its code is
> really not so good.

This is being worked on; we hope to have more news in the next few months...

RabbitMQ, VMware

Re: RabbitMQ support JMS in the future?

Huang Tonglang
It is great news!

My team is planning to transfer from ActiveMQ to RabbitMQ, however, the biggest problem to us is we have to rewrite all of existing JMS-compatible code to work with Rabbit client. Since you guys are working on it now, we will just wait for the new Rabbit JMS client.

Thank you!