Regarding Rabbitmq Queue import feature

sagu prf
Hello Team  ,

                  I am wondering to know , if the rabbitmq cluster
overloaded due to consumer application failure .

Is there any option to import all the queue messages into hard disk
and Requeue messages on later time with that index ?

Max number of channel on rabbitmq is 49508 right  ?is that possible to
increase ?

Thank you ,

Regards
sagu

Re: Regarding Rabbitmq Queue import feature

Michael Klishin
sagu prf:
> Is there any option to import all the queue messages into hard disk
> and Requeue messages on later time with that index ?

You need to stop RabbitMQ and back up its entire database directory. Then you can
restore it on a different machine with the same RabbitMQ version.

> Max number of channel on rabbitmq is 49508 right  ?is that possible to
> increase ?

it's 65536 by default. Clients can negotiate this value but in practice, I haven't seen it
done and some clients probably do not make it easy or let you configure it at all.

Why do you need more than 2^16 channels?

Re: Regarding Rabbitmq Queue import feature

David Tinker
QDB (http://qdb.io/) can suck messages from RabbitMQ queues to disk
and replay them (all or by timestamp or id) as needed.

http://qdb.io/ Persistent Message Queues With Replay and #RabbitMQ Integration