Ruby client?

David Peterson-11

Just wondering whether there is a Ruby client, or plans for one?

Also, I'm guessing there's not (yet) a Haskell client?

David

Re: Ruby client?

Alexis Richardson-2
David

There are plans for a Ruby client and someone is working on one.  As
far as I am aware there is no Haskell client yet.  Both are of
interest to us and contributions are most welcome.

alexis

On 8/29/07, David Peterson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just wondering whether there is a Ruby client, or plans for one?
>
> Also, I'm guessing there's not (yet) a Haskell client?
>
> David

Alexis Richardson
+44 20 7617 7339 (UK)
+44 77 9865 2911 (cell)
+1 650 206 2517 (US)

Re: Ruby client?

Rob Godfrey
There is a Ruby client in Qpid - I'm not sure if anyone has tested interoperability with the Rabbit broker yet?

-- Rob

On 29/08/2007, Alexis Richardson <[hidden email]> wrote:
David

There are plans for a Ruby client and someone is working on one.  As
far as I am aware there is no Haskell client yet.  Both are of
interest to us and contributions are most welcome.

alexis

On 8/29/07, David Peterson <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Just wondering whether there is a Ruby client, or plans for one?
>
> Also, I'm guessing there's not (yet) a Haskell client?
>
> David

Alexis Richardson
+44 20 7617 7339 (UK)
+44 77 9865 2911 (cell)