Spring RabbitMQ publish and linux amqp-consumer with acknowledge

Spring RabbitMQ publish and linux amqp-consumer with acknowledge

FelipeGutierrez
I am using amqp-consumer from linux and publishing messages from Java Spring project. I can receive the messages at linux amqp-consumer, but I wonder to know how to acknowledge this messages are receive and also send back a responde. Is taht possible?

I already use -A option at amqp-consumer but with out success.

<nabble_embed>amqp-consume -s 127.0.0.1:5672 -q myqueue -e "amq.topic" --vhost "/" -r "worker1" --username=guest --password=guest -d /bin/bash /home/felipe/Test/onmessage.sh "received message from Java!!"</nabble_embed>

Thanks, Felipe