Starting RabbitMQ using Fully qualified machine name - parse errors

Starting RabbitMQ using Fully qualified machine name - parse errors

ranjitiyer
I modified rabbitmq-server.bat to pass in "-name" to erl so I can run my nodes using fully qualified names. Rabbit seems to start fine but I see these parse errors. Can someone shed light?

parse error

Re: Starting RabbitMQ using Fully qualified machine name - parse errors

Matthias Radestock-3
On 20/05/14 06:01, ranjitiyer wrote:
> I modified rabbitmq-server.bat to pass in "-name" to erl so I can run my
> nodes using fully qualified names.  Rabbit seems to start fine but I see
> these parse errors. Can someone shed light?
>
> <http://rabbitmq.1065348.n5.nabble.com/file/n35676/rabbit-error.jpg>

Looks like your /etc/hosts file contains invalid (as far as Erlang is
concerned) entries on lines 5, 6 and 8.