Using RabbitMQ with Qt

catprog
Hello, could you please help me? I want to connect to RabbitMQ server
from
my project on Qt. But I don`t know which library I must use.

Sincerely, Mikhail.

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

alan.antonuk
By Qt I assume you're using C++.

You'll want to look into the rabbitmq-c (https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c ) client as a c++ wrapper around that SimpleAmqpClient (https://github.com/alanxz/SimpleAmqpClient )

-Alan

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM, catprog <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello, could you please help me? I want to connect to RabbitMQ server
from
my project on Qt. But I don`t know which library I must use.

Sincerely, Mikhail.

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

Matwey V. Kornilov

The question is how to embed AMQP events into QT event-network-subsystem. :)

Alan Antonuk wrote:

> By Qt I assume you're using C++.
>
> You'll want to look into the rabbitmq-c (
> https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c ) client as a c++ wrapper around that
> SimpleAmqpClient (https://github.com/alanxz/SimpleAmqpClient )
>
> -Alan
>
> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM, catprog
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hello, could you please help me? I want to connect to RabbitMQ server
>> from
>> my project on Qt. But I don`t know which library I must use.
>>
>> Sincerely, Mikhail.

discuss>

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

Tim Watson-5

On 10 Jun 2012, at 20:46, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

> The question is how to embed AMQP events into QT event-network-subsystem. :)

What, so that they look like a QIODevice and produce QNetworkReply or some such? I don't think that's likely to prove particularly productive. In fact, I'd suggest using the threading support (QRunnable and a thread pool if you need many producers or consumers perhaps) and interacting with the rabbitmq-c client (or C++ wrapper) from here. Trying to make AMQP look like the QT network subsystem API (or vice versa) sounds like a route to loosing hair, or sleep, or both.

> Alan Antonuk wrote:
>
>> By Qt I assume you're using C++.
>>
>> You'll want to look into the rabbitmq-c (
>> https://github.com/alanxz/rabbitmq-c ) client as a c++ wrapper around that
>> SimpleAmqpClient (https://github.com/alanxz/SimpleAmqpClient )
>>
>> -Alan
>>
>> On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 5:40 AM, catprog
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, could you please help me? I want to connect to RabbitMQ server
>>> from
>>> my project on Qt. But I don`t know which library I must use.
>>>
>>> Sincerely, Mikhail.

> discuss>

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

aJIeks
Hello, maybe this will be helpfull: https://github.com/fuCtor/QAMQP

This is my implementation of AMQP 0.9.1 protocol with pure Qt 4 without other dependencies.

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

Matthias Radestock-3
On 29/09/12 10:32, aJIeks wrote:
> Hello, maybe this will be helpfull: https://github.com/fuCtor/QAMQP
>
> This is my implementation of AMQP 0.9.1 protocol with pure Qt 4 without
> other dependencies.

I've added the link to http://www.rabbitmq.com/devtools.html#c-dev.

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

Maran
I am new to RabbitMQ with Qt.  I downloaded the code from https://github.com/fuCtor/QAMQP on Windows and I successfully compiled the code (using qmake/nmake) to produce qamqp.exe.  When I run the executable on the command line it just does not do anything.  I don't see any errors also.

Re: Using RabbitMQ with Qt

Maran
I managed to find the missing links myself and configured the files in Visual Studio.  I am able to build the right executable and it seems to be running fine.