Want to create Data Replication System using RabbitMQ

Want to create Data Replication System using RabbitMQ

pddeosarkar
I am newly using RabbitMQ. We want to create data replication system using RabbitMQ. For Ex. If Server table rows are updated then client rows must be updated vise-versa client updated some fields then server side fields also updated. Here Server work as sender and client work as Receiver.
Is Above scenario possible using RabbitMQ ? I am trying to find some solution on Google but not get any proper result. If any one knows about this type of functionality please comment.