What happens to Rabbit MQ Server If there is no queue for a routing key?

What happens to Rabbit MQ Server If there is no queue for a routing key?

Umutcan
Hi,

This is a problem that I did not understand. Last night due to some
connection errors some of our consumers has failed. So, queues for some
routing key could not be created. Since then cpu usage of server and
socket descriptors are high.

Re: What happens to Rabbit MQ Server If there is no queue for a routing key?

Emile Joubert
On 15/05/13 09:21, Umutcan wrote:

> This is a problem that I did not understand. Last night due to some
> connection errors some of our consumers has failed. So, queues for some
> routing key could not be created. Since then cpu usage of server and
> socket descriptors are high.

You have not provided enough information to venture a diagnosis. Can you
please supply the output of "rabbitmqctl report" and any error log
entries from the regular and sasl logfiles from the time at or before
the failure? Does the high CPU use persist even when clients are
disconnected?

-Emile