What messages went to DLX

Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)

Hello,

I need to capture the messages moving to DLX.  How can I achieve this?

Regards …?

Srinath

Re: What messages went to DLX

mc717990
Why not write a consumer on your DLX queue - that sounds like the simplest thing?  But maybe I'm missing something - can you define "capture the messages moving to DLX"?  I'd suggest adding more details on what you're trying to accomplish, steps you've already taken, etc.  Also try reading the information on dead letter queues:

Jason

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 2:25 PM, Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco) <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello,

I need to capture the messages moving to DLX.  How can I achieve this?

Regards …?

Srinath

Jason McIntosh
https://github.com/jasonmcintosh/
573-424-7612

Re: What messages went to DLX

Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco)

Suppose if few messages are rejected and others are processed.  I want to log the rejected messages if any ?

How to do this?  I have my monitor queue which bind to trace exchange as well.  I want to get the message which is rejected and moving to dead letter exchange.

Regards …?

Srinath

Re: What messages went to DLX

Michael Klishin-2
On 22 May 2014 at 00:52:55, Srinath Sridharan -X (srinatsr - ZENSAR TECHNOLOGIES INC at Cisco) ([hidden email]) wrote:
> > How to do this? I have my monitor queue which bind to trace exchange
> as well. I want to get the message which is rejected and moving
> to dead letter exchange.

Trace what is published to the dead letter exchange. Then inspect the "x-death"
header documented on http://www.rabbitmq.com/dlx.html.