any workaround to exe install

saty
My first day with RabbitMQ so apologies for asking perhaps a silly question for most there.

I have been using 'Apache ActiveMQ' for long and all it needs is download a zip and good to go. I just need to understand when it comes to RabbitMQ why do we need to install using windows installer, is there a way around it.

Its impossible to download and install any software (exe) without long approval process these days in most corporate systems at workplace. I just wanted to do a quick POC before i proceed.

Thanks for your help