erlang-rfc4627-wrapper tags

Ben Hood

Hi guys,

Is there a reason why the hg tags for erlang-rfc4627-wrapper stop at 3_1_0?

Cheers,

Ben

Re: erlang-rfc4627-wrapper tags

Emile Joubert

Hi Ben,

On 17/07/13 16:38, Ben Hood wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Is there a reason why the hg tags for erlang-rfc4627-wrapper stop at 3_1_0?

Later tags were defined on the stable branch only. Thanks for pointing
this out. I've just merged the stable branch into default which should
bring them into view as soon as you pull the latest version.

-Emile

(in the interests of fostering an inclusive community we prefer gender
neutral salutations)

Re: erlang-rfc4627-wrapper tags

Ben Hood

Hey Emile,

Thanks for sweetening this up - this kind of thing crops up when when you do an umbrella build.

Cheers,

Ben