how prevent overlapped messages?

xeon Mailinglist
I have 4 hosts connected with 4 queues to the RabbitMQ service. I have multiple processes making calls to each host using the queues, but what happens is that messages overlap giving me errors of execution. What should I do to prevent the processes do not overlap messages with the MQ using celery?

host1 <--queue1 -|
host2 <--queue2 -|--> MQ
host3 <--queue3 -|
host4 <--queue4 -|

Error because messages are overlapping.
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/amqp/connection.py", line 526, in _close
    (class_id, method_id), ConnectionError)
UnexpectedFrame: Basic.publish: (505) UNEXPECTED_FRAME - expected content header for class 60, got non content header frame instead

Re: how prevent overlapped messages?

Matthias Radestock-3
On 18/06/14 10:15, xeon Mailinglist wrote:
> I have 4 hosts connected with 4 queues to the RabbitMQ service. I have
> multiple processes making calls to each host using the queues, but what
> happens is that messages overlap giving me errors of execution. What
> should I do to prevent the processes do not overlap messages with the MQ
> using celery?

You may want to ask this on
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/celery-users