cw storm
For some odd reason, we get the error in the callback service "handleShutdownSignal" from the rabbit server, java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.  This is a consistent behavior occuring every interval of 25min.  Has anyone seen this before and who's the culprit?

Re: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

cw storm
Not sure why this would have an impact but we've set the heartbeat rate from 10secs to 25secs.  In doing this, the connections/channels for the other server are not being reset by rabbit now.  The conn/channels have been up for more than an hour whereas before, it was being reset almost at 25min.  Very odd.

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 9:57 AM, cw storm <[hidden email]> wrote:
For some odd reason, we get the error in the callback service "handleShutdownSignal" from the rabbit server, java.net.SocketException: Connection reset.  This is a consistent behavior occuring every interval of 25min.  Has anyone seen this before and who's the culprit?

Re: java.net.SocketException: Connection reset

Michael Klishin-2

On 4 Mar 2014, at 22:22, cw storm <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Not sure why this would have an impact but we've set the heartbeat rate from 10secs to 25secs.  In doing this, the connections/channels for the other server are not being reset by rabbit now.  The conn/channels have been up for more than an hour whereas before, it was being reset almost at 25min.  Very odd.

Very likely a firewall somewhere gets in the way.