query regarding setting up a RabbitMq in production environment.

query regarding setting up a RabbitMq in production environment.

jyoti soni

We have a query regarding setting up a RabbitMq in production environment.

1. what kind of licence do we need to get for commercial use.

2.what will be the cost if we opt to buy it.

3.Also  do we have to purchase the support package seperately or is it included with the licence.

4.Do we need any seperate server to set up it or can we set up in the development machine.

5.If it is a free then can you send the steps to installation.

Thanks for your information in advance.

Thanks and Regards