Quantcast

queue ttl max. value doesn't seem to work

queue ttl max. value doesn't seem to work

DJones
I have created a queue ttl using a policy as described here: https://www.rabbitmq.com/ttl.html.  I tried a queue ttl of a few seconds, a few hours, and a few days and it works as described.  However, when I put in a queue ttl for the specified maximum ttl, n <= 2^32-1, no queues were removed (I have 1000's of unused queues).  Then, I tried, 20 days as a queue ttl value, and after 20 some days, no queues were removed.  I am starting a test to see if a queue ttl of 12 days will work.  Any information regarding the queue ttl maximum values, what I'm doing wrong, or if there is something I haven't understood , please respond.  Thanks,