Quantcast

using RabbitMQ and AMQP for reporting server

using RabbitMQ and AMQP for reporting server

saty
Hi Guys,

I am developing an application that is used to process reporting requests. Often these requests take long time and some of them could be big (up to 100MB), while most in 1-5 MB range. I am evaluating Spring remoting with AMQP (using rabbit MQ) for exposing my reporting service. This will help me to recover report requests also in case the service goes down and restarted.
The clients can submit requests and poll for results.

I would like to know from experts on AMQP and RabbitMQ if this is a suitableuse case, any thought around this topic, concerns, issues that might come up.

Thank you very much